5/31/2011

Off Duty: Why June is going to be terrific...

First of all, June already holds special musical significance. Back in the summer of 2008 my sister and I gave to June the all important privilege of being "Cary Brother's Month". If you are unaware of who Cary Brothers is, then you should quickly enlighten yourself about all that you are missing. This alone will make June an amazing month. But to add even more amazing-ness, two more of my favorite artists are coming out with new albums this month. It is just too much. City & Colour, who I have mentioned before on this blog, and Bon Iver. City & Colour (aka Dallas Green) will be releasing Little Hell in approximately six days, twenty-three hours, and fifty-eight minutes -- but who's counting. Bon Iver (aka Justin Vernon) decided to make me wait until the very extreme end of June to experience his new release. Bon Iver, Bon Iver comes out on June 21st. It's okay, I will wait.

Desktop1-1

No comments: