2/21/2011

Off Duty Mondays: New Tunes


New Tunes: Gasoline Rainbows

These are not exactly new. This compilation album titled Gasoline Rainbows and benefiting the Gulf Oil Spill was released in November of last year, but I have just been evil and have not shared these two new tracks with anyone. Two of my favorites: Damien Rice and City and Colour each have a brand new track on this album. They are joined by The National, Pheonix, The Black Keys, Vampire Weekend, and LCD Soundsystem, to name a few. I hope that someone loves these songs as much as I do.

Post



2 comments:

ktlinck said...

Guh, where you get this "off duty mondays" idea? You cool, you cool. ;)

Andrea Linck said...

I cannot tell a lie...I stole it from the Weekend Journal section of the WSJ. I came up with the Mondays part though, yeah, I know.