12/24/2010

Anytime Session :: Rebekah + Carl + Baby

My sister and her husband Carl are expecting their first child and my first niece in February. I cannot wait. It will probably be the highlight of 2011 for me. This little girl already has a complete wardrobe, compliments of her favorite aunts who think that buying more and more outfits will make her come faster. Come on February!

Rebekah asked me if I would take some photos of her and Carl. I kindly obliged, because they don't know this yet, but my compensation will be to spend an uncommonly long time at their house in New Orleans for the company of a certain little girl. Yeah, we are going to be bff's. :)

It is Christmas Eve and they will be arriving in approximately 16 minutes to spend Christmas weekend with us.

Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl
Carl&Rebekah-3
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl1
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl2
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl3
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl4
Carl&Rebekah-38
Carl&Rebekah-45
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl5
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl6
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl7
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl9
Carl&Rebekah-68
Photo Session - Rebekah & Carl8
Carl&Rebekah-79

No comments: